The Association of Estate Agents in Nigeria (AEAN) is an affiliate of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV).
Over the years, estate surveyors and valuers have noticed the bastardization of an aspect of our profession, particularly estate agency. For want of a better word, th is aspect has been turned into an all-comers affair.
The poor public perception of the estate agent and, in effect, the profession of estate surveying and valuation, is as a result of the activities and incursion of non-professionals into the practice of estate agency.
The institution, in a bid to reverse this trend, has set up the Association of Estate Agents in Nigeria. The association seeks to bring cohesion and uniformity to the operations of estate agents in Nigeria.
One of the core aims of this association is to train and retrain estate agency personnel by educating and enlightening them on industry standards, as well as international best practices to reinforce Nigeria’s position on the real estate global map. The AEAN Conference is a flagship effort in this regard.
The conference has the reputation of being an international, high-level and interactive event, leveraging on the traction of the NI ESV, its bilateral partners and international affiliations, notably with the National Association of Realtors in America.
Every year it has held, this event pulls the major stakeholders in the real estate space in Nigeria and globally to create a network that showcases the tremendous work done by the regulatory associations.
This year’s conference is themed,
Building enduring partnership for a better future
AEAN Conference sponsors are exposed to a highly engaged international and local audience of technical, operational, and policy-making real estate communities that make up the real estate ecosystem.
What’s in it for you?
Sponsoring the AEAN conference gives you:
- Access to influential real estate professionals.
- Internal and external networking opportunities.
- Unique marketing and brand exposure.
- Opportunity to make valuable contacts and increase sales.
- Opportunity for select sponsors to participate in the Certified International Property Specialist (Cl PS) training, to gain insights on securing foreign clients and accessing foreign markets.
- Stakeholder opportunities for banks and mortgage houses, regarding high-value real estate deals.
- Increased product visibility for real estate developers
More opportunities are presented below in a detailed manner…